At Meriton we are able to assist clients in purchasing their new apartment with a range of financial services, information and incentives.
MERITON PROPERTY FINANCE
At Meriton we are able to assist clients in purchasing a Meriton apartment by offering a low cost mortgage loan. Whether you are a resident or non-resident, investor or owner, Meriton Property Finance will gladly consider your application.
What do we offer?
Meriton Property Finance offers up to 80% of the contract purchase price on a 2 year fixed interest only loan. Meriton combines competitive interest rates with no valuations or valuation fees, no mortgage insurance, no brokerage fees and no early payout penalty fees.
Why Meriton Property Finance?
- 5% fixed interest rate with up to 80% lend for 2 years for our NSW developments excluding, Lighthouse, Coco Collection, The Retreat and VIDA,
- 4% fixed interest rate with up to 80% lend for 2 years for our QLD developments
- No early discharge penalty fees
- No valuation fees
- No mortgage insurance payable
- No brokerage fees
- Pre-payment of interest allowed with no penalty
- Lump sum principal reductions with no penalty
- 6.00% fixed rate 80% lend available to self managed super funds (Comparison rate 6.17%)
How it works
Once you have applied and your loan has been approved, the interest rate is fixed and the approval is valid until you are required to settle. Unlike a traditional lender, Meriton does not adjust the interest rate on any loan after it is approved. Once you have settled, loan interest payments are debited by direct debit from your nominated bank account on the first business day of each month. Pre-payment of monthly interest and lump sum principal reductions are allowable. You may discharge your loan penalty-free at any stage. The loan is for 2 years only and must be discharged on expiry. The finance cannot be extended with Meriton beyond the 2 year term.
What does it cost?
A refundable application fee of $1500 is required to be paid at time of lodging the application.
How to apply
Simply contact Meriton Property Finance or download the application form below. You must also download and read the Credit Guide before applying. Once your application form is complete, post your original application to Meriton Property Finance with $1500 and any supporting paperwork. You will receive a response within 2 business days.
- Meriton assist clients looking to purchase a Meriton apartment by offering a low cost mortgage loan.
- Meriton combines a competitive interest rate with no vaulations or valuation fees, no mortgage insurance, no brokerage fees and no early payout penalty fees.
INVEST WITH YOUR SUPER
Be in control of your own super by investing in a Meriton apartment. As a result of legislative changes to Superannuation Law, you can now borrow to purchase property directly via your own self managed super fund (SMSF). Read more >
Phone: 02 9287 2888
All information contained within this publication is intended as a general introduction to Meriton Property Finance only and does not form an offer or contract. Information is accurate at publication date, and may be subject to change. You are directed to rely on your own enquiries and to obtain independent financial advice as to the suitability of any products on offer. All applications for finance are subject to approval. Comparison rate based on a loan of $500,000